For non-native speakers, speaking on the telephone presents a variety of new and difficult barriers to natural communication, yet it is an unavoidable and crucial part of the business world.
What makes this the perfect partner for business English students?
- It presents conventions and etiquette for speaking on the telephone in the English-speaking world and trains students in sounding friendly and polite, making small talk, and the importance of register
- It provides key vocabulary and expressions used in telephone conversations
- It develops communication skills for building relationships on the phone
- The audio CD includes a range of different types of call and models of the language to use in different situations
- The Phrase Bank provides students with a quick and practical reference to support them in their phone calls
Ideal for: Everyday business communication