Posted by Charlie on 27 October, 2010
Level – Upper Intermediate
This week’s activities:
- Deciding if a set of business and financial words are positive, negative or neutral
- Sequencing financial headlines in chronological order
- Reading a transcript of a Finance programme about banking
- Identifying the odd word out of a list of collocations
- Discussing questions arising from the transcript
Send your students to these websites, or just take a look yourself. Please be patient while these pages load – they are worth the wait!
Comments are closed.
Leave a Comment