The future of English language teaching
Posted by Charlie on 27 October, 2010
Level – Upper Intermediate
This week’s activities:
- Matching terms with their definitions
- Scanning two paragraphs in an article and replacing the missing terms
- Reading an article about language training in companies
- Identifying the ‘odd-word out’, which does not form a collocation with the word at the end of the line
- Discussing next year’s language training budget and making decisions on how to spend it
Send your students to these websites, or just take a look yourself. Please be patient while these pages load – they are worth the wait!
Comments are closed.
Leave a Comment