Living without the Internet
Posted by Charlie on 27 October, 2010
Level – Pre-Intermediate
This week’s activities:
- Deciding on how long you spend online each day
- Scanning a paragraph to check some statistics
- Reading an article about living without the Internet
- Identifying the odd word out from a list verbs forming collocations
- Discussing points arising from the article
Send your students to these websites, or just take a look yourself. Please be patient while these pages load – they are worth the wait!
Comments are closed.
Leave a Comment