Posted by Charlie on 27 October, 2010
Level – Pre-Intermediate
This week’s activities:
- Deciding what a ‘feel-good’ film is, and if students have seen ‘Slumdog Millionaire’
- Practising saying figures
- Scanning an article and filling in the missing figures
- Reading an article about the film ‘Slumdog Millionaire’
- Replacing the missing vowels in a set of verbs which collocate with ‘money’
- Comparing ‘rags to riches’ stories and other points arising from the article
Send your students to these websites, or just take a look yourself. Please be patient while these pages load – they are worth the wait!
Comments are closed.