Taxing the rich
Posted by Charlie on 27 October, 2010
Level – Intermediate and above
This week’s activities:
- Deciding if particular words go before or after the word ‘tax’ to create some collocations
- Completing the missing countries on a graph of tax levels in Europe
- Reading an article about income tax
- Finding the odd word out which does not for a collocation with the word ‘tax’
- Discussing questions arising from the article
Send your students to these websites, or just take a look yourself. Please be patient while these pages load – they are worth the wait!
Comments are closed.
Leave a Comment